Junior 3d Visualization Designer
New York City
START DATE: IMMEDIATE
We are seeking individuals passionate about creating visual stories in architecture and interior design to join our growing CG visualization team. Our office is currently working on some of the most exciting and high-profile projects in major cities across the United States and in collaboration with some of the top designers in the world. Red Leaf is committed to fostering the best creative work in an office culture that stresses a non-hierarchical collaborative atmosphere, with ample opportunity to contribute creatively at all levels; we encourage the development of skills both technical and client-facing as quickly individuals are capable. We are looking for exceptional people excited about these values to join our team.
- Individual in this role will be expected to be able to quickly ramp into effectively working in 3dMax and V-Ray.
- Individual should have an interest in interacting with clients and other design collaborators including developers, architects, interior designers, and others.
- Individual should look forward to learning from and contributing to a team setting.
IDEAL CANDIDATE SHOULD HAVE:
- 0-3 years’ working experience in architecture, interior design, or other design-related field; will consider new graduates with exceptional visualization abilities.
- A stand-out ability to create visualizations in architecture or interior design in a computer-related medium.
- Our office uses primarily 3D Studio Max and V-Ray; experience in these software programs is strongly preferred but not required. Please highlight these and any other 3d software areas of expertise.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and interpret architectural concepts and drawings
- Please highlight abilities of note in other creative avenues including photography, film, graphic design, interactive, and web development.
- We encourage sharing your Instagram or other creative outlet.
- Must be able to work in New York City.
HOW TO APPLY
Please Submit Cover Letter, Resume, and a 8-10 page portfolio of work to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate for which position you are applying.
We thank you for your interest and apologize in advance if we are unable to directly respond to your application. We unfortunately can only accept applicants with pre-authorized or existing legal status to work in the United States will be considered at this time. No recruiting companies please.